Can't un-check "start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode"

Discussion in 'General Support' started by Jamie Murdock, November 30, 2017.

1. Jamie Murdock
    • Premium Supporter

Jamie Murdock MP Donator

Electrical Engineer / Product Developer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    I am trying to cause MP to open in my third monitor in windowed mode. In MP config, when I try to un-check Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode, the checkmark remains. Other options can be unchecked and checked at will.

When I inspect the Windows shortcut settings, the target is set to MediaPortal.exe without command line options. Run is set to Normal Window.

MP always starts in my desired monitor, but in fullscreen and I am trying to start it in the same monitor but windowed as a work-around to a different mouse click problem that I plan to post separately.

I am suspicious that my window manager DisplayFusion is somehow intervening, but it's trigger list has no such entry. Also, the intervention here is real-time... I cannot clear the checkmark from inside MP Configuration.

What might force this setting to be always on?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!