Cant use DXVA on MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 + MPCVideoDec.ax | Page 2

Discussion in 'Codecs, External Players' started by Felipe_Zanon, March 14, 2010.

1. Felipe_Zanon

Felipe_Zanon Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, so we have two reports of the same problem.

To help on investigating the problem, this weekend i will format my PC again and test it with a fresh installation of Windows 7 and Mediaportal. This time i will use the Graphedit to check which codecs are being used.

Question for the developers: there is anything that i can do to help to track the problem?

Best regards,

Felipe.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. glug

glug Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a similar situation. New win7 install; only ffdshow and MPC stand alone filters have been installed. The H264 codec selection in the MediaPortal Configuration is set to MPC Video Decoder, yet the graph shows Microsoft's decoders doing the job. I'll post more details if needed, but I think the developers are already beyond RC1, so this may have already been addressed.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!