Category images in MovingPictures upscaled and blurry (1 Viewer)

StarWup

Portal Pro
April 7, 2011
Germany Germany
Hi all,

I defined some movie categories in MovingPictures with Titan 1.4. and pooled movies to collections via the Node/Filter function in MovingPictures. For each node i defined a backdrop which I got from the well-known category image thread (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/category-image-exchange.74382/).

The backdrops are 455 x 455 px in size. But they are upscaled (full screen?) and blurry (see screenshot below). Is there anything I can do to maintain the image size and aspect ratio?

screen.png

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    Simply look at the skin files where they still use category images, such as DefaultWide, and then compare/copy the relative skin codes.

StarWup

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2011
    Germany Germany
    In deed I want to use them as thumbs and NOT as backdrops. But I couldn't find any wiki or other tutorial how to do this. So I went to the MovingPictures-Config, defined my categories/rules and selected the corresponding images to show. I would be grateful for the explanation how to use them as thumbs with the Titan skin.

erichzann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 25, 2011
    Oxford
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For the StreamedMP skin it is this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Categories

Should be similar for other skins. I don't use Moving Pictures any more so I can't check the folder for you.

Just name the image exactly to match the custom category you created and drop them in that folder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom