Change of Music Visualisation in Fullscreen (1 Viewer)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Aah, so duplicate issue?
    If you want i can remove 4293, just let me know ;)

B

BassFan

But 4299 is another new feature? (Because, as Holzi pointed out) the first feature is already in master
    Entschuldige hier liegt ein Missverständnis vor
    Ich habe meine alte lokale Branch in den Master verlegen lassen um Helmut dabei zu helfen den Patch ausführen zu können.

Das dies nun für Verwirrung sorgt tut mir leid
    -------------------------------
    Sorry here is a misunderstanding
    I have set my old local branch in the master to help Helmut to be able to run the patch.

That this confusion leads I'm sorry

Do not delete the MP1-4299 branch that is my lokal path for fixed any with visualization.

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    kein problem, kann passieren ;)

But if we don't need the JIRA issue, we can just as well delete it to keep it clean.

Do not delete the MP1-4299 branch that is my lokal path for fixed any with visualization.
    Don't worry BassFan, we are not talking about GIT branches, only about the bugtracker issues ;)

B

BassFan

[PATCH] MP1-4299: Cast IWMPEffects in to IWMPEffects2 so plugin supports only IWMPEffects no longer load in configuration Dialog (this Plugins not work in MP)

1. PulsingColors
    2. Trilogy I
    3. Trilogy II
    4. Trilogy III
    oh.. i see to late for 1.6 - pre-released :(

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

I have again issue with all libdirect / libusb0.dll etc.
    And it happen when i used your dll :
    --->>>> BassVisAPI.Net.dll <<<<---
    I don't know why but when i use that dll -> error when starting MP config :(.
    I know that you show me that there is no link in it, but i assure you that it comes from the dll.

I have this in system log :

The hwinterfacex64 service failed to start due to the following error:
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.
    The description for Event ID 26 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\hwinterfacex64.sys failed to load

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

I have that on both PC (DEV PC and HTPC).
    It maybe a compil issue related to x64 or something, did you have the source to see if i can build it from here ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom