Changing audio stream on twinhan dvb-s sat ci 1030A (1 Viewer)

Tellus82

Portal Member
February 3, 2006
Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC2 (2006-02-03)
MediaPortal Skin: mce
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder
Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: MS-7025
TV Card Model: Twinhan sat-ci 1030A
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: BDA 1.2.3.4
Video Card Model: Nvidia Geforce 6800 GT (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: 77.77
Video Card Resolution: 1360x768
Video Render Type: VMR9
Audio Card Model: Realtek AC'97 Audio
Audio Card Driver: 5.10.00.5760
Synopsis::

Log file

I´m unable to get any audio what so ever from channels that have ac3 streams, regardless of codec or settings... ac3 for dvds work just fine and for everything else in fact... It´s just the TV channels that contain ac3 streams that´s not working, if i remove the ac3 pid completley from the channel config then i at least get the mpg stream to work. But as soon as i setup the pid for ac3 then the channel goes mute on me... And when i try to change audio streams on other channels not containing ac3, nothing happends...

Please some help
:cry:

If you need any more info, don´t hesitate to ask

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Audio stream switching is fixed.
    Also check CVS with your AC3 issue to see if that resolves this also...

DMAN

Tellus82

Portal Member
    February 3, 2006
    It seems that MP tries to change audio stream now but every time i change audio strem, the channel goes mute... The only stream that works is the default stream regardless of codecs or anything else... even if i remove the audio pids completley from the channel config it still detects the streams in some way or they are configurated some where that i dont know of... AC3 bug is still present but i think it´s actually not related to ac3, just changing audio streams that wont work... Could it be a driver related issue with the 1.2.3.4 driver? That MP calls on the driver but nothing happends? It still uses the original audio stream so to say and MP trys to play the selected stream and dosent get it from the driver... I don´t know... just shooting in the dark :D

Latest CVS build log

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom