changing view in the new version (1 Viewer)

kreker

Portal Member
April 15, 2008
I came from an older version (not much older) where all just work perfect. When I entered in the plugin I see all the banner of the series, click, dvd cover of the season, click, episodies. All nice.
Yesterday I update to ther last version found on mediaportal plugin section I there is no way to get the proper view. When I enter now I see all the series in a list to te right with the name of the week. All is wak because if I enter in a serire I see the dvd cover, If i enter in an other one i see ther picture of the previous.
There is a way to get the view like the default older version?
Sorry for my bad english

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new user DE
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to the smart TV? If not then you are going to struggle. The usual setup is that the PC running MP is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable so that to view the output from the PC you would switch the TV...
"I've installed all this software on my desktop computer." is perhaps a clue. Is this PC somehow also physically connected to...
Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool : https://mediaarea.net/download/binary/mediainfo-gui/20.08/MediaInfo_GUI_20.08_Windows_i386_WithoutInstaller.7z unzip and open how many times for opening ? if fast please test next stuff. 2. (do backup of your db and thumbs folder first)...
Hello guy's please can you try in this order : 1. - try to use official mediainfo tool ...
Hi all, Not sure where this should go, as it encompasses a couple of issues, I have been having, for some time, over multiple MP...
Replies
Views
Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not use Media Portal to watch TV, then you do not need it. If you are using it, check if the TV plug-in is enabled in the settings and whether it is displayed on the home screen. - Plugin Config Did you see...
Yo use Basic Home page or Classic Home page? Home Screen You can switch MyVideo to Database view - Database Views If you do not...
Hi. I am a first time user of MP1. My home page has the following tabs : Plugins/Settings/Videos/Music/Pictures. I can click on any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom