1.30.0 Channel 5 missing (1 Viewer)

AlunS

Portal Pro
October 28, 2011
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
By the way, the easiest way to update channels when they move is to do a single transponder scan of the relevant transponder by looking it up on Lyngsat or KingofSat. Editing the individual channels is a PITA because you have to enter other information as well such as PID, TID, SID and it can be a bit of a pain working out which is which in the listings.

AlunS

Portal Pro
October 28, 2011
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I find that I now have exactly the same problem with the recently moved BBC Four HD channel. As before channel scans simply do not find this channel - and even though I have used the new details as specified by Lyngsat./KingofSat all I get is "nosignalfound" when I preview.
etc
So, if anyone can provide the details of a working setup I would be grateful - again!!!!
All of the above notwithstanding, if you're going to be experimenting with entering the details for BBC FOUR you'll have to do it during a time when it's broadcasting, after 7pm I think. The same slot is used by CBBC or CBeebies during the day but with different other parnmeters, so you'll just get an error if you try it outside of those hours.

wjw

Portal Pro
July 13, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Many, many thanks for your time and effort. I replaced the XML file, rescanned yesterday evening - and detected a lot of new channels! Including BBC Four HD.

I had completely overlooked the small detail that there needs to be a signal to detect!

I cannot speak for the complete accuracy of all the details in your revised XML file - but all the channels I use work fine.

Again, many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom