Channel scan disappered in TVsetup (1 Viewer)

ronald2oo2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2005
    Netherlands
    Hi,

I just installed WIN7x64 Home Premium and got me a new DVB-S2 dual-tuner (Mystique SaTiX-S2 V2 CI Dual + CI) and are now desperately trying to get the MP TVplugin of MP 1.1.0 to work.

When I first ran TVsetup I could select both cards (in the left tree panel?) to scan for channels and to change the CAM settings. After I changed the CAM settings -and before I made any attempt to scan for channels- I closed TVsetup. Next day when I reopended TVsetup the possibility to scan for channels (or make CAM settings) was disappeared! I have no idea if this have to do with anything but I am pretty sure that first time I saw my computer name (MCE) in the left tree panel where next times I saw the IP.

I tried re-install of the TVplugin but with no change.
    I made a quick setup of the WIN7 media center and the tuner is giving live TV in this!

The only abnormal thing that I notice is the red report that "RTSP port 554 is already bound". I do not know if this can be the reason but ...
    - With TVservice stopped and TCPview I can find no evidence that this port is being used!
    - I tried also with ports 7070 and 8554 and made sure that the TVservice was restarted -> the red allert kept giving the same alarm (with other port numbers)
    - I temporarely disabled my firewall (norton 360) -> still the same alarm

I have no more idea what more I can try and I can not find resembling problems in the forum. Is there anyone who can please help me?

Thanks.

Cheers, Ronald

Attachments

• tvsetup.png
      tvsetup.png
      180.4 KB
    • tvsetup2.png
      tvsetup2.png
      268.1 KB

ronald2oo2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 15, 2005
    Netherlands
    FYI

I have no TV yet but this particular problem was solved by making a complete uninstall of MP followed by a new install of the just released 1.1.1
    I can now find the channel scan and edit the CAM settings on both tuners again and the issue with port 554 is also gone.

The problem now is that both tuners can not find any channels with the channel scan on the CanalDigitaal quad duo-LNB.
    Hope to find a solution on the forum for this (but are always open to suggestions).

Cheers, Ronald

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom