Channel Switching on same Mux DVB-T (1 Viewer)

askelon

Portal Member
July 11, 2007
New Zealand New Zealand
I made the switch from MP1 to MP2.1, so far its working well. Only real issue I have is switching between channels on the same MUX. I will switch, get a black screen but with sound. If I switch to a channel on a different MUX (and different DVB-T card - I have 3) that will work fine and then switching back to the channel I want to watch on the original mux will work fine.
I have tried with multiple mux's on all 3 cards and they all do the same if Im switching to the same mux. Doesnt seem to affect recording in the slightest though. Its not coming up with any errors I can see, just no picture until I do the process of switching channels again.
Any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
D [further infos missing] Problems switching to live tv channel after resume 2.2 Archive 1
J Multiple IPTV channels TV-Server 2
M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 2
R Sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog Improvement Suggestions 4
M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 7
P Missing channels after rebuild (all on one MUX ?) General 2
Ralph Holmes One TV channel is duff - all the others are OK General 6
A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 14
framug [solved] TVguide : channel number. MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
T Client / Server slow channel-to-channel change (zapping) General Support 1
V [solved] FTA channels but reported as encrypted MediaPortal 1 Talk 7
T Server / client channel logo location Installation, configuration support 6
g0rsq UK Freesat not tunning BBC HD channels, and lots of other freesat channels missing. Newcomers Forum 4
W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on most channels and on recordings from the same channels General Support 20
W [solved] MP suddenly Crashes when starting live TV on some channels and on some recordings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
raffe [TV] Option for adding IPTV channels without checking Improvement Suggestions 2
vapourEyes Automatically Tune to Strongest Duplicate Channel Improvement Suggestions 106
T [solved] Any idea where Channel 107 (DVB-T2) BBC News HD (and others!) have gone??? Installation, configuration support 12
B [solved] tvguide.xml not importing australian channels Electronic Program Guide 10
R [fixed] [MP2-819] MP2 Server crashes on ATSC OTA channel scan Submit: Bug Reports 33
R [solved] All Channel 7 stations listed in guide as 1000 Newcomers Forum 4
J Rename channel by name Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
P IPTV Channel Problem TV-Server 0