Channel Tuning Problem HELP!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Golfnut

February 23, 2006
Hi i am having a problem with Auto tune for Tv i can see the channels
when i do the auto turn but when i go to tv guide listing they are not there
Can some one tell me how do i set up channels For Toronto , Ontario . Canada

Thank you

Ps This Software kicks MCE,s ass love it
Thank you

majland

Portal Member
January 24, 2005
wortelsoft said:
Hello golfnut welcome to the forum.

That way we have a little bit more background information.

Also do save the channels in the autotune part?

Hmm maybe i'm missing something opvious - but where do you select 'save' when in autotune ?

When i'm tuning for dvb-s channels i can olsy select start/stop.

Autotune worked fine for my dvb-t cards (nova-t) but i'm having trouble with dvb-s (nova-s / tecnotrend budget) the found channels does not apear in the channel list

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks for your help.
Hi. I tried what you said in your last reply and finally got the EPG Grabber to work and get all the data for the channels. Thanks...
HI. I am having big problems with this. I went through the instructions online a couple of weeks ago and I seem to get the full TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tuning problem DE
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use both mediaportal with tvserver and progdvb and the problem is that there are several channels mediaportal that does not tune me even doing a manual search with the data that the channel's progdvb gives me...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client". And this is a screenshot from the ServiceMonitor from the Server. This looks very confused to me. I thought the the System always must be "MediaPortal-Server". It always takes some time until the...
Is this a correct connection? The name from the Server PC is "MediaPortal-Server" and from the Client PC is "Wohnzimmer-Client"...
Hello, now i builded my new setup and installed the Server and the new client. But now the TV Service won't start. Under the...
Replies
Views
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom