Choice of VPN ideas ? (1 Viewer)

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    As a user of watch series and movies25, I found 90% of the server choices do not work. Normally I will hunt around the server list and find one that does but this isn't very wife/child friendly.
    I'm presuming the ones that don't work are geoblocked.

Is there a country that 'most' of the (english speaking)servers will work from? And if so - is it possible to change countries within MP so I can then use my local geoblocked sites (like iview in Australia).

Any hints and tricks for setting up a vpn for onlinevideos would be great. cheers

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think it might be time for us guys that have set up hosters to go over them and check that they are still working. I'm guilty of not checking unless someone complains [emoji51] ill go through my ones on the weekend [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I updated a couple of hosters this week, but to get the updated hosters you have to use some of my sites. If I update any of my hosters i normally also update the "Swefilm" site. If you add that site to your list you always have my latest hoster implementations.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, that's going to be quite a lot of work for me...
    Usually I have a couple of favorites which I regularly use (gorillavid, vidbull, vidto an probably a couple more) and actively maintain.
    Once in a while I find a series with no working hosters and add them too, but when I'm done watching that series I quickly forget about them :)

What I (and my wife) like is that (f.e. in watchseries) the currently tried hoster is still selected after a failed attempt to watch it.
    That way it is very easy (ableit a bit frustrating at times) to work to the complete list.

Don't know if I have time to check them all (one of the issues is finding a video on the website where that hoster is working), but if you have a specific list (not too long :) ) and examples of where I can find them, I'll fix them asap.

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    I updated a couple of hosters this week, but to get the updated hosters you have to use some of my sites. If I update any of my hosters i normally also update the "Swefilm" site. If you add that site to your list you always have my latest hoster implementations.
    Thanks I'll try that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom