Cine CT V6 + CI (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi.

Just bought a Cine CT V6 + CI module for replacing my good old Floppy DTV and seems that I should have posted here before buying a new card.

Does anybody have this combo ruinning with MP 1.3.0?

The problem is that whenever I select a scambled channel MP reports that the channel is scrambled and cannot decode it.

Only thing I found in the TV log was:

2013-04-04 22:42:26.062480 [(17)]: card: WaitForFile - audio and video stream is scrambled
2013-04-04 22:42:26.063480 [(17)]: card Digital Devices DVB-C Tuner 2: StopTimeShifting user:dt-media sub:0

I enabled the CAM for both cards in TV Server config and set the number of channels it can decode to 1 as stated elsewhere.

I'm using a Alphacrypt Light with FW 1.25 which works OK when used with my Floppy DTV with MP.

Any ideas what else to try before sending back the card?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Cheers.

grubi.

Last edited:

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
That's strange.

First I downloaded the latest drivers from http://www.digital-devices.info which was 2.4.1.68.
Then accidently I visited http://shop.digital-devices.de and found that the latest driver there are 2.4.2.70.

Tried again after downloading and installing the latest drivers from second side and now scrambled channels can be decrypted even simultaneously on two channels.

Let's see how things evolve.

Cheers.

Last edited:

jonm

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
Wales
Home Country
Wales Wales
I'm considering one of these cards, how is it now you've had it for a while? How fast are channel changes?

Thanks,

Jon.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm considering one of these cards, how is it now you've had it for a while? How fast are channel changes?

Thanks,

Jon.

At the beginning it was somemwhat hard, however now it runs flawlessly.

Channel change speed depends on wether it is a FTA or scrambled channel. It is mostly between 2 and 3 seconds.

What I really like is that it has no problems after resume from hybernation and there is no need to use the "initialize after resume" checkbox of power scheduler which further increases wakeup speed.

If you want to use CI check that you use the latest drivers from the link above.

If you setup your card and have problems that the CI is not working properly or some other strange problems try to shutdown the computer and unplug it from power for a few seconds. I also had this problem during setup where multiple reboots did not solve anything until I unplugged the computer from power

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom