clean, nice TV Program Guide mod for Titan Extended with big channel logos (1 Viewer)

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Hungary Hungary
    Dear Community,

I just made some editing of the 7-row EPG Screen of Titan extended to match my taste and needs. Main differences:
    • flat design of the epg fields, smaller fonts
    • adjustement of the Channel Logo fields: much bigger field in the description area for the selected logo, 4:3 aspect ratio everywhere
    • dividing the liveTV preview and the program preview field on the top as they have nothing common logically
    One main reason of editing was that I wanted the channel logos to show off much better. The mod is otimized for logos with an aspect ratio of 4:3, optimal resolution 200x150px
    (best compromise I guess between long and round logos)

Credits for the great skin goes to @ncoH

I upload the edited files with a preview if someone wishes to try him/herself. Just replace the original files in the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan directory (after backuping them of course ;) !)

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    J Clean up orphaned entries in MP-TV Series My TVSeries 2
    cbr954rr [solved] No sound after clean install? General 24
    R Uninstalling MediaPortal completely to enable clean install. MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    G Installation Issues Clean OS and Brand New MP Install Installation, configuration support 6
    R MP 2.2.3 Search TV program only with the correct begin of show title General 7
    J [solved] Newbie to MediaPortal 2 - Cannot open/run TV programs Newcomers Forum 4
    R Visual status of watched TV programs MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    A [solved] Cant see all recorded programs General 9
    L [solved] Modifying programmed recording after setting it General 0
    G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
    johns11 Multiple programs responding to IR commands since upgrade from 1.12 Remotes 3
    K How to start Chrome or other programs MediaPortal 1 Talk 41
    drumrob Time and Genre overlap in program description 1.22 Pre Release 7
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    N What do the series recording options mean, and why is MP2 recording random programs? General 3
    M Problem With Sending Channel to External Program from TV3 Blaster IR Server Suite (IRSS) 1
    M Forwarding Cmd Line Arg in IRSS Run Program MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    A UK - BBC2 EPG suddenly has several programs daily with 'No information' Electronic Program Guide 57
    A [solved] XmlTv not importing programs General 8
    J Option to rename the programs during advance scheduling Feature Requests 0
    H [fixed] Series programming/deleting 2.2 Archive 1
    S Why open source fails and Integration wins for complex programs General 15
    Alberto83 [Evaluate] {Program Title} is starting Reminders MediaPortal 2 5
    T Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program....??? Watch / Listen Media 1