[confirm] Client crash after IMDB Lookup (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I browsed the TV schedule and did an IMDB lookup for a program (Die weiße Massai / The White Massai). That was the 2nd lookup I did in a row and while the IMDB Screen was open (I changed the pics, looked around) MP crashed. This is from my test Laptop (Windows 8) which has a clean MP 1.3.0 Beta install, no plugins, using Titan.

Logs attached.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I browsed the TV schedule and did an IMDB lookup for a program (Die weiße Massai / The White Massai). That was the 2nd lookup I did in a row and while the IMDB Screen was open (I changed the pics, looked around) MP crashed. This is from my test Laptop (Windows 8) which has a clean MP 1.3.0 Beta install, no plugins, using Titan.

Logs attached.

Can you reproduce this with the DefaultWide skin? I heard this is more a problem with Titan skin than a MediaPortal problem in general.
    Thanks!

More info: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...info-from-imdb-will-crash-mediaportal.115167/

Last edited:

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will check it out later today, but to me that would still be an MP bug, as it should not be allowed to crash like this from a skin...

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I will check it out later today, but to me that would still be an MP bug, as it should not be allowed to crash like this from a skin...
    That's what you can confirm for us :) When it doesn't crash with DefaultWide, and only with Titan, then it's a Titan issue. If it crashes with both skins, than there's a BIG change it's an MP bug.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I checked and it does not Crash with DW, so I guess it is mostly a Titan issue. I will confirm in the other post as well. I will now check if it crashes with avallonis as well.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So maybe we should move this entire thread to the Titan forum then?

** EDIT **
    Moved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom