Clients will not play tv stream (1 Viewer)

picturepete

Portal Member
February 29, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have had no issues with this, but today when trying to watch a tv stream on either of my two clients I get the error ‘There is no player registered to play media item ‘stream4.0’ works fine on the server, will start investigating tomorrow as it’s late now but just wondering if anyone has seen this problem. Strange it’s happened on both clients which sort of points to the server, one client is running 10 and the other 11 the server is on 7

It plays dvd and video fine.

Attachments

• ClientError.1.log
    14.5 KB

picturepete

Portal Member
February 29, 2020
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OK so here's an update, rebooted the server but still no joy, uninstalled one client and reinstalled, the same................rebooted both clients .......now all ok????

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread. Also you do not mention, if it's related to MP1 or MP2, so nobody can really help. Please move your post to a related problem thread and provide more information.

jazZman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread. Also you do not mention, if it's related to MP1 or MP2, so nobody can really help. Please move your post to a related problem thread and provide more information.
    I have this issue on MP2 stand-alone client

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom