Closed: [29/8] Black & White 1080 v0.6 R2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Problems with Fanart

Hello aj1405, hello Community!

I have a Problem to get my Fanart work! With PureVision i stored my FanArt in
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\PureVision\Media\FanArt Music\
    and in
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\PureVision\Media\FanArt Video\

The Files have the same name like the media e.g. ABBA -> ABBA.jpg for Artist or Blood Diamond -> Blood Diamond.jpg for a movie! But it doesn't work in This Skin. I have tried several paths, but it doesn't work!

Where is my mistake, please help!

Best Regards
    Helios

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Try this folder:
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_selecteditem

For videos I recommend you to rename them to the IMDB number and placing them here:
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_imdb

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!

I put ABBA.jpg in the folder
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_selecteditem
    then I play an Abba-Album - > Fanart doesn't work! I only see the animated Backdrops in the "Now Playing Screen"!!

For videos I recommend you to rename them to the IMDB number and placing them here:
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_imdb

I have a lot of Vodeos and Audio-DVDS there are not listed in IMDB, for which i have made my own fanart! Is there a solution?

Best regards
    Helios

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello!

I put ABBA.jpg in the folder
    then I play an Abba-Album - > Fanart doesn't work! I only see the animated Backdrops in the "Now Playing Screen"!!

I have a lot of Vodeos and Audio-DVDS there are not listed in IMDB, for which i have made my own fanart! Is there a solution?

Best regards
    Helios

I see you problem; I'll rework the fanart for the next release

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think, this could be a good choice:

C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_video
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart_music

or

C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart\selecteditem
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart\imdb
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart\video
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media\fanart\music

What is your opinion?

Best Regards

Helios

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    0.6 is released :)
    Have a look at the first post in this thread.

Please do not report bugs and change request in this thread. Create a new thread instead. It's easier for me/new users to keep track.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The 0.6 release was a little premature :oops:

Please download 0.6 R2:
    - common.weather.xml: Added conditional visibility
    - tvZAPOSD.xml: Added/Fixed
    - Preview: Border was missing

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    The My Showtimes layout needs a "bit" of work ;) (it's all over the place!)
    When the weather is Hazy there is an overlap of the text (see attached)
    When looking at the weather images (sattelite etc) how do you get back to the forcast screen?
    The track position bar in the 'Now playing' screen is too high (see attached)
    The filmstrip views should be a proper filmstrip, not like the current halfway house of a row if icons and one big icon

Having said all that I LIKE this skin!!

Attachments

• hazy.jpg
      hazy.jpg
      16.2 KB
    • trackpos.jpg
      trackpos.jpg
      34.2 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If possible, could you add a (time remaining) counter for video playback?

Thanks
    Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom