Closed: [29/8] Black & White 1080 v0.6 R2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    TV Channels OSD issue

Hi aj1405,i'm using the TV part in MP everyday and i've found that is hard to see what channels are listed in TV channel OSD without having the channel name on the list.Thanks again for you hard work...

Attachments

• Tv Channels OSD.jpg
      Tv Channels OSD.jpg
      130.6 KB

Ripperjack

Portal Member
    October 16, 2005
    I love your skin very much and like to thank you for the effort that you have already put in it.

A litte request perhaps would be a button in the tvguide to skip ahead per day, because I something like to record things a couple of days further which would be easier if i could go directly to the next day in the tvguide.

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Installed and configured this skin on the weekend, and I must say gives a great looking result.

My only gripe is in respect of the channel list dialogue (Hit channel on main TV page). Looks to be a font issue, as the thing is a mess on my screen. Seems the font used is too large or something, text overlaps itself etc. Would post a screenie but not at home at present.

Is there a font I need to install?

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The My Showtimes layout needs a "bit" of work ;) (it's all over the place!)
    When the weather is Hazy there is an overlap of the text (see attached)
    When looking at the weather images (sattelite etc) how do you get back to the forcast screen?
    The track position bar in the 'Now playing' screen is too high (see attached)
    The filmstrip views should be a proper filmstrip, not like the current halfway house of a row if icons and one big icon

Having said all that I LIKE this skin!!

Showtimes: Not supported yet, added to todo list.
    Weather: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
    Weather images: Press Images -> Geoclock -> Weather
    Now playing: I cannot reproduce your bug. Are you using 1920*1080 resolution?
    Filmstrip: I know :) Add to todo list

Attachments

• nowplaying.jpg
      nowplaying.jpg
      173.5 KB

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I love your skin very much and like to thank you for the effort that you have already put in it.

A litte request perhaps would be a button in the tvguide to skip ahead per day, because I something like to record things a couple of days further which would be easier if i could go directly to the next day in the tvguide.

Added to todo list

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi aj1405,i'm using the TV part in MP everyday and i've found that is hard to see what channels are listed in TV channel OSD without having the channel name on the list.Thanks again for you hard work...

Added to todo list

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Installed and configured this skin on the weekend, and I must say gives a great looking result.

My only gripe is in respect of the channel list dialogue (Hit channel on main TV page). Looks to be a font issue, as the thing is a mess on my screen. Seems the font used is too large or something, text overlaps itself etc. Would post a screenie but not at home at present.

Is there a font I need to install?

No, Black & White uses the standard MediaPortal font.

The problem might be that I have removed the second column, this results in MediaPortal not cutting the text at the end (Same as TV Series listcontrol).

I’ll already added the miniguide to my todo list.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The My Showtimes layout needs a "bit" of work ;) (it's all over the place!)
    When the weather is Hazy there is an overlap of the text (see attached)
    When looking at the weather images (sattelite etc) how do you get back to the forcast screen?
    The track position bar in the 'Now playing' screen is too high (see attached)
    The filmstrip views should be a proper filmstrip, not like the current halfway house of a row if icons and one big icon

Having said all that I LIKE this skin!!

Can you try this XML?

I cannot get the ShowTime plugin to work.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I really like the look of this, very nice stuff.

One problem for me is that on startup I have to move the mouse before I can navigate up and down.
    I'm guessing you haven't seen this because you use your mouse for navigation. To repeat, simply start MP and try to navigate using the arrow keys, they only work once you have moved the mouse.

Any chance you could add the "For The Record" plugin?

Cheers,
    Rich

Could you test these XMLs.
    Did them "blind" so there is some work left to do.
    "Recorded TV info" at least need to be fixed.
    Do you mind taking a screenshot of it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom