Closed: [29/8] Black & White 1080 v0.6 R2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    fantastic, I'll have a look when I get home from work, unfortunately I don't have a 1080p screen here :(

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Attachments

• panel_guide.png
      panel_guide.png
      13.5 KB

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I have changed "myTV" Screen a little bit.
    But caution: I have tested only with a resolution of 1280 x 720

don

Attachments

• epg.jpg
      epg.jpg
      296.2 KB
    • channel.jpg
      channel.jpg
      232.2 KB

druid9

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 31, 2006
    Getting Better and Better, I am almost there with customising this skin, and I have to say it fits my needs perfectly.

A quick question in relation to Music Fan Art. I have fan art for some of my collection. My artist view goes artist -> Album -> Track.

Artist Fan Art shows up fine at the Artist level, but when I go To Album I then start getting the random music backdrops. I would prefer to have the artist fan art remain in the background as I choose which album to play. Any way to implement this? An alternative I guess would be to have a new fan art category "fan art - music - album", and then just have a copy of the artist fan art in that folder. Even better would be to have some sort of album cover image as fan art (Most of my cover thumbs are Hi Res so that might be a starting point.) Just a thought....

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Pretty good effort for blind.

Main Menu:
    all good

Active recordings:
    One pic is when there were no recordings active (the one with the odd line of text), the other looks correct

Recorded TV:
    I was wondering why there was a gap above the folders but that becomes apparent when you select a show

TV guide:
    as you can see, its almost unreadable

Upcoming:
    all good

You can also see that the tab is not big enough for "for the record" on all pages.

Let me know if you want any more screenshots, thanks very much for you work,
    Rich

Attachments

• active with rec.png
      active with rec.png
      638 KB
    • recorded tv.png
      recorded tv.png
      580.9 KB
    • TV guide.png
      TV guide.png
      958 KB
    • upcoming.png
      upcoming.png
      640.6 KB

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Getting Better and Better, I am almost there with customising this skin, and I have to say it fits my needs perfectly.

A quick question in relation to Music Fan Art. I have fan art for some of my collection. My artist view goes artist -> Album -> Track.

Artist Fan Art shows up fine at the Artist level, but when I go To Album I then start getting the random music backdrops. I would prefer to have the artist fan art remain in the background as I choose which album to play. Any way to implement this? An alternative I guess would be to have a new fan art category "fan art - music - album", and then just have a copy of the artist fan art in that folder. Even better would be to have some sort of album cover image as fan art (Most of my cover thumbs are Hi Res so that might be a starting point.) Just a thought....

I’ve been looking for a way to display album and track artist fanart like you describe, but I haven’t found one.

At the moment the music background is prioritized as followed:
    3: Random backdrop from \Media\animations\backdrops_music\
    2: Selected item (Usually artist) from \Media\fanart_music_artist\
    1: Playing artist from \Media\fanart_music_artist\

As you pointed out you can copy your artist fanart or use the album cover and name them the same as the album and put them in \Media\fanart_music_artist\ or another directory if I add that possibility to the skin. But that’s a hell of a job.

I think need a new feature in MediaPortal (#Selecteditem.artist) or a plugin like Moving Pictures for Music.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Pretty good effort for blind.

Main Menu:
    all good

Active recordings:
    One pic is when there were no recordings active (the one with the odd line of text), the other looks correct

Recorded TV:
    I was wondering why there was a gap above the folders but that becomes apparent when you select a show

TV guide:
    as you can see, its almost unreadable

Upcoming:
    all good

You can also see that the tab is not big enough for "for the record" on all pages.

Let me know if you want any more screenshots, thanks very much for you work,
    Rich

Could you try again :)

Also have a look a video OSD, Programinfo and Recordedinfo

richy759

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Some feedback.
    TV guide looks the same.

Record info does not work, no info is shown but I can hear the button press noise.
    Highlighting a recorded program causing the scrolling text to overlap (see pic).

The right hand program info panel does not get updated when I scroll onto another program in recorded tv. In one of the screenshots it is showing info about the BBC news and no the Moto GP

Upcoming programs is perfect now

Active recordings has the same problem when no recording is active, but is perfect when one is.

Cheers,
    Rich

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Active Recordings: Could you check the BlueTwo skin. I think this is a plugin issue.
    Recorded: Right side: Se above List: I’ll have a look at this.
    Guides: You're missing the panel graphics. Don't worry it's added in the next release.

Could you take a screenshot /test the following:
    Recorded info: Right click in Recorded and select settings.
    Program info: Right click in Guide and select record
    (If it’s the same as regular TV)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom