Closed: [29/8] Black & White 1080 v0.6 R2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximvs

August 30, 2008
guys i need your help...i don't have thumbnails when i am in ''Shares'' menu.I have only when i am in the folders of my movies..can you help with that please?

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Not sure if it has been reported yet - but the description/synopsys text in the TV Guide is a bit too cramped, it could do with being moved up a bit so that more than one line is visible.

rainmaker002

Portal Member
    November 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Love the skin, but why was Play DVD replaced with My Trailers? Couldn't My Trailers have just been added? I couldn't play a dvd through basic home last night!

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    You could set up MediPortal so that it automatically prompts you if you want to play a DVD when inserted?

i.e. when you insert a disk a dialog box pops up asking if you want to play it.

-------------------------

Also - this may be my personal preference, but I removed the fade animation for big icons from the Basichome and I think it makes it a little nicer - gives it the impression of being a lot more responsive.

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Love the skin, but why was Play DVD replaced with My Trailers? Couldn't My Trailers have just been added? I couldn't play a dvd through basic home last night!

If you look at the sticky threads you can replace whatever item in the menu with your own. I have added the myNews so far and might add some more plugins i frequently use.

zeflash

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2005
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey there, wonderful skin!
    I don't see any logos in mptvseries though - you know, video quality, network it's been aired on, and also the technical data about the video file (resolution, bitrate, audio encoding etc) isn't there either.
    Could that be added? I really rely on the logos to show if a subtitle is already downloaded or not :)
    You can take a loog at the latest indigo version from PsychoReptile, it has it all.
    Oh and you might want to use a different color for episodes with a video file associated and episodes without; Right now everything's black. I'd say a dark gray for episodes without a file would look good. But that I can do myself :)

thanks for the hard work!

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Not sure if it has been reported yet - but the description/synopsys text in the TV Guide is a bit too cramped, it could do with being moved up a bit so that more than one line is visible.

I have redesigned the TV/Radio guide in the next release.

aj1405

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hey there, wonderful skin!
    I don't see any logos in mptvseries though - you know, video quality, network it's been aired on, and also the technical data about the video file (resolution, bitrate, audio encoding etc) isn't there either.
    Could that be added? I really rely on the logos to show if a subtitle is already downloaded or not :)
    You can take a loog at the latest indigo version from PsychoReptile, it has it all.
    Oh and you might want to use a different color for episodes with a video file associated and episodes without; Right now everything's black. I'd say a dark gray for episodes without a file would look good. But that I can do myself :)

thanks for the hard work!

I removed the logos/data from TV Series because I wanted an as “clean” look as possible.

Maybe I’ll add it as alternative later, but in the meanwhile you could have go at it yourself:

Add the following control to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\TVSeries.xml

Code:
    		<control>
    			<type>image</type>
    			<description>thumb Logos ( in textlist )</description>
    			<id>66</id>
    			<posX>402</posX>
    			<posY>467</posY>
    			<width>750</width>
    			<height>40</height>
    			<texture>#TVSeries.Logos</texture>
    			<keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
    			<spaceBetweenItems>2</spaceBetweenItems>
    			<visible>Control.IsVisible(1235)</visible>
    		</control>

To reposition if change the posX and posY values.
    You also need to add the logos and rules from another skin.

I have grayed the offline episodes in the next release.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom