[closed] How to configure IRSS for DIY-Receiver? (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a selfmade/DIY-Receiver and I don't know how to configure IRSS. In device manager it is detected as "USB Serial Port (COM3)". I can already controll MP with my Harmony One - with a extra plugin. I want to map the TMT5 shortcuts to controll TMT with my remote.

Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Don't I have to configure IRSS with my receiver before? I have installed Translator yet but I get always the error "Time out" when I hit "New" and want to map a shortcut.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
The receiver works in MePo with an extra plugin. I have installed IRSS outside of MePo.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Oh I didn't know that. Now I have to decide if I want to use it with IRSS or with the extra plugin?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    what is your plugin ? Receiver ? you are EventGhost+ plugin available for work with MP + EventGhost software for manage remote
    Perso i need to migrate (for test) to EventGhost because IRSS is not very maintained... ( but if IRSS working for you, it's really an GOOD software :love: with many features !)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I contacted the developer of the receiver and he extended the software so that I can config my remote keys for TMT5 now with the receiver program. Now I don't need IRSS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom