CLR Skin (Version 1.3 Released) - 1.4 for MP1.2 Beta is available!!! (2 Viewers)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: CLR Skin (Version 1.3 Released)

Hi SpudR,

As the skin now includes functionality for MP1.2 I'm not allowed to post it to the repository. So please download from links above,

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

I have been playing around with all the new MP1.2 (SVN build) stuff and have now updated all screenshots in first post with how the skin now looks at my local version. Hope you like it. Will all be available for MP1.2 SVN users within a couple of days.

And yes, I decided to use rounded corners (real using mask)... couldn't help myself as we have not been able to do this in MP before ;)

cheers
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi,

I have been playing around with all the new MP1.2 (SVN build) stuff and have now updated all screenshots in first post with how the skin now looks at my local version. Hope you like it. Will all be available for MP1.2 SVN users within a couple of days.

And yes, I decided to use rounded corners (real using mask)... couldn't help myself as we have not been able to do this in MP before ;)

cheers
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! looking great , finaly good looking rounded corrners ....:D

only problem ,seams that MP version 1.2.0 Bata will be out only in 2 months ....:( ... that's long time ....

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Hi,

cheers
    cul8er

Wooow! Beautiful :D

Looking forward MP 1.2...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

Two new images added to first post (TVHome and new settings screen).

Hope you like it.

cheers
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,

I have tried a little different layout of the black mod. What do you think? Better than the old black MOD or not?

Biggest changes are that is now is much blacker and I have put an extra line above the menu.

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• BasichomeMusicBlackMOD.jpg
      BasichomeMusicBlackMOD.jpg
      156 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi,

I have tried a little different layout of the black mod. What do you think? Better than the old black MOD or not?

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! i like it ... the line above the menu butten , mack the focuse butten more vissable ...as far as i can see that's the only
    defrent ....

so i like it..

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Hi,

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! i like it ... the line above the menu butten , mack the focuse butten more vissable ...as far as i can see that's the only
    defrent ....

so i like it..

Yes, I also like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom