CLR Skin (Version 1.3 Released) - 1.4 for MP1.2 Beta is available!!! (1 Viewer)

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for a prompt fix! Will give it a blast this evening.

Have some other ideas so will post them later too when I am back with the pc

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

The editor is included. Is a stand alone program and should be available under the Windows Start button\Team Mediaportal\.. something. If it is not there you can start the CLRMenuEditor.exe in your CLR skin directory.

best regards
    cul8er

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    ok, thanks as those 3 xmls have sorted the tv crash and the tv series banner views.

Have 3 queries left now...

In the TV guide I see on the EPG screen a number in the bar with each program entry. This can be 100, 243, 224, 232 etc - I assume that this is a program type - do you know if there is any way to either hide the numbers, or do something to act on them - ie colour the bars for each program genre etc?

In recorded tv, I do not see program descriptions at the bottom of the screen anymore like I used to in 1.1.2. If I press info, then go to settings, I can see the description. Is this a bug in one of the xmls, or anything I need to change?

Finally, is there any way to make the recorded tv screen look a bit more like windows media centre? A long list of recordings takes an age to scroll through, but if I change to icons, I just get a wall of channel logos and I cant tell what anything is until I hover over it. If the icon had a program thumbnail, and then the text for the program under it that would be much easier to navigate, then going into a program where there are multiple could show the subsequent recordings. For some reason all recordings of the same episode seem to generally borrow the same thumbnail - is there any way to force a unique thumbnail for each invidual recording?

Thanks again, really appreciate all your help on this!

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: CLR Skin (Version 1.3 Released) - 1.4 for MP1.2 Beta is available!!!

Hi,

The editor is included. Is a stand alone program and should be available under the Windows Start button\Team Mediaportal\.. something. If it is not there you can start the CLRMenuEditor.exe in your CLR skin directory.

best regards
    cul8er

there is no CLRMenuEditor.exe file in my skin folder :-(

regards
    dirk

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    and a 4th thing (sorry!). Dialog boxes for errors (no free card, channel scrambled or no signal) are white with an almost white font making them really hard to see unless standing close to the tv

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi dirki1972,

Sorry, it is in the MP program directory.

cheers
    cul8er

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    Another minor issue... When playing a recording, if I pause so far in it shows the total time and time played but the bar seems to be filled out completely in White as if I have watched it all rather than it filling as I watch

Any thoughts on this or my other comments cul8r?

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    Cul8r - any thoughts on above... Is the no description on recorded tv items a bug?

Thanks

Bob

piccirilli

Portal Member
    September 24, 2009
    I am a newbie here, having trouble installing this skin with 1.2 beta. When I get to the skin color choices (black or blue) screen during install, there is no 'next' button to continue the installation. I used both the latest installer from 1.2 beta and also clicking on the file directly, getting same issue. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom