Codec problem ? Sound stop when I change channel (1 Viewer)

FCTurtle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 21, 2008
    TV-Server Version: 1.0 final
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3
    Windows Version: XP SP3
    CPU Type: Core 2
    Memory: 2GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte 945GCM S2L
    Video Card: ATI HD 3400
    Sound Card: Logitech Z-Cinema (USB)
    1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy S2 HD PCI w/CI
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
    1. TV Card Driver: latest HBA
    MPEG2 Video Codec: ATI AVIVO
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: Terratec / PDVD8 / FFDSHOW / MPA

Hello,

I have a problem when I switch channel the sound stop playing. For example, if i'm watching Channel1 then change to Channel2, I see the video but the sound has stopped.

If I go back 15 seconds, the sound will start to play again normally, without problem. Or I can Pause then go to End (live TV) and the sound will play again.

So I don't have any problem with sound itself, this is just when I change from a channel to another, the sound doesnt play. Note that it doesnt happen all the time, sometime I switch between 2 or 3 channel without problem, and suddenly switching won't play the sound. I have to pause / go back 15sec.

I tried different audio codec like MPA, PDVD8, Terratec (embedded with my TV card), FFDShow Tryouts...

I don't know what to do or what to search to solve this problem. Do you have any idea ? :)

Another thing, I use MPEG recording for the plugin MyBurner.

When I encounter sound problems (go back 15 sec for the sound to play again), then the recorded MPEG doesnt play any sound even with WMP11 (external). Strange.

I have a Graphedit view that I will post, but the Graphedit is clear (no loop).

FCTurtle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 21, 2008
    Well, i've set the video renderer to Enhanced instead of VRM9 (I'm on XP SP3), rebooted a couple of time and since I dont have this prob for now, so... let's pray.

MediaPortal has a lot of surprise :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom