Color missing with default wide skin (1 Viewer)

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

just changed my Client1 from HDD to SDD and Win764Bit. During normal operation it happens from time to time that the blue background color is lost. It turns transparent. Several clicks an menue changes heal the problem (until next time). Is this a known issue? Any ideas how to resolve this? Actual Catalyst from Ati homepage is installed.

What kind of logs are required?

Cheers

henning

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would suggest a screenshot of the issue,and attach log-files here:

1. use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut from your Windows Start Menu (Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal) to start MediaPortal using the WatchDog Debug tool.
    2. Inside the new window which will then open, select the first option "Report a bug to Team MediaPortal", which will start MediaPortal in a special debug mode, using the default skin and distributed plugins only.
    3. Reproduce the issue and close MediaPortal afterwards.
      Note: Debug mode automatically disables all extensions and uses the Default/Wide skin to ensure your issue is not produced by an extension.
    4. A MediaPortalLogs_<Date>_<Time>.zip file will be automatically created.
    5. Please attach it to your thread/post.

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is a fresh installation without any further plugins installed. I will try to reproduce and attach the logs.

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have reinstalled the system (twice) because of other issues. So far I havent seen the missing color again. Hope it was somehow a driver issue...

scoot13

Portal Member
    January 16, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've got this same issue happening currently and I can't seem to fix it yet. It doesn't go away when I click menus, it is always transparent with a black background. I also notice that I am missing most all of the icons from the topbar menu. I have resisted a reinstall but I guess I will have to go that route.

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you have the isses quite permanent, you should post logs. In my case it was so rare, that it didn't happen again before the reinstallation. So I was not able to post logs.

Cheers

henning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom