Satelite/CableTV Provider:
    HTPC Case:
    Cooling:
    Power Supply: Xilence 550 W
    Remote:
    TV: Projector EPSON EH-TW420
    TV - HTPC Connection: SUB-D

Hi all,

when I compile with Visual Studio 2008 mediaportal source code I get the binaries in XBMC\Bin, but when I compile TVServer I get a lot of binaries distributed in the TVService tree. Which are the binaries I have to copy to TVServer installation directory? There are same files in some diferent folders inside TVService source.

:D

SHack

serverhack

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

do you mean "Copy Filters To MP Debug & Register.bat" and "Copy TvPluginDebug To MP Debug.bat"? The files copied by those batches don't include the TVService.exe, p. e.

I cant find any instructions of what to do after rebuilding the solution TVPlugin with Visual Studio.

Thanks, SHack

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    TVPlugin is just a dll to be copied in MP plugins dir ( you can use "Copy TvPluginDebug To MP Debug.bat" ).

I was wrong before: you need to run "Collect Debug Files.bat" first. Then you have everything under "_TvServerDebug\MediaPortal TV Server\"

After you can run the 2 copy*.bat I told you about

Simone

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Migrating from WMC DE
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that are similar to hdhomerun tuner but for European DVB). But you can not use them on both systems at the same time ofc.. Means if WMC is using a tuner (e,g, for a scheduled recording) MP can't use the same...
    Hi. Network tuners can be shared even on the same PC (done it often while testing different software, I'm using SAT>IP tuner that...
    I have been running Windows Media Centre happily for years on Win 7 Pro, more recently with EPG123 as an intermediary providing...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a solution, only two "Workarounds". First is to try native TVE35 with MP2, i did not have any continuity errors or hickups with that constellation. Second would be to change the cam, I tried RTL HD with a Deltacam...
    The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a...
    Hi MediaPortal Support Team, I've a problem that really drives me crazy because I've no explanation for this phenomenon. Since a...
    Replies
    Views
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
    I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom