Compro Videomate - x2 LNB (1 Viewer)

Chollis Ketteridge

Portal Member
February 18, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm hoping someone might have some quick answers for what are probably fairly basic questions (though after a full day of experimenting with the config and reading the FAQs, I've still not found the solutions).

- I'm using a diseqc 4x1-switch (with 2 non-motorised LNBs attached) with a Compro Videomate S350 DVB-S card on a Vista x64 system and no matter what scan settings I use, I can only seemingly pick up channels from the first LNB (not an issue with Compro's own DTV software, but that's proven unstable, hence me moving to Mediaportal). Does Mediaportal have an issue with the card or have I missed something with the scan setup?

- Having grabbed details for my favourite channels with the WebEPG plugin, one of the channels (Arte) is still not showing any listings, despite my having tried multiple mapped sources etc.

I've tried to offer all relevant details, but shall try and provide any further information needed to remedy these problems, as I'd really love to be able to abandon ComproDTV altogether in favour of MediaPortal (which has the potential to be the answer to all of my media-centre needs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom