Configuring Radio (1 Viewer)

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I can't figure out how to configure radio. I have read the wiki. I imported a m3u playlist and mapped them to the radio webstream.
log says that bass engine can't open stream. I'm using iptv, with udp streams. Can bass engine play from UDP?
I also tried mapping the channels to one of the dvb-ip cards. Doesn't work either. TV streams work without problem.

ebk71

Portal Member
May 16, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I did try again:

I had one playlist with tv and radio streams. I copied the radio streams to a seperate m3u file. Copied this file to the dvbip folder (C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\Team mediaportal\mediaportal tv server\tuningparameters\dvbip same as I did for the tv streams. Opened up tv server config, choose the dvbip card which would scan the streams, choose the playlist and let it scan.
Since there's a option to import a playlist in the radio section I thought that would work to, but apparantly not with this udp streams. After scanning the channels were added to the radio section. I was afraid they were added to the tv section, but seems the difference is correctly seen by MP.

One issue left, I had the channels sorted, but made a mistake(delete them all), and had to scan again. Now I have the channels sorted, but they do not appear the same in MP and the channels I do not want to appear in the guide are still shown there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom