Connect audio to two devices at the same time (1 Viewer)

dhasselqvist

November 20, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Is it possible to connect the graph to two audio devices (different soundcards) at the same time in MP? if not, is this a limitation in the OS or is it something that can be changed via redesign of the MP-code?

I need this to be able to use my speaker system at the same time as the sound is streamed via a blutooth device to one of my family members who is hearing impared. I can use one at the time but not both at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any answers or hints how to perform this.

adelphia

Portal Pro
March 29, 2010
Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Is it possible to connect the graph to two audio devices (different soundcards) at the same time in MP? if not, is this a limitation in the OS or is it something that can be changed via redesign of the MP-code?

I need this to be able to use my speaker system at the same time as the sound is streamed via a blutooth device to one of my family members who is hearing impared. I can use one at the time but not both at the same time.

Thanks in advance for any answers or hints how to perform this.

Although your system can have as many audio devices as you like it can only output or take input from one device simultaneously at a time. This is OS/hardware capability. You can, however, split the input to one device and the output to another. I'm sure somewhere there must also be a utility that enables you to switch audio device on the fly as the OS does but I'm not sure where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom