Connection to tv server lost (1 Viewer)

kcosta

Portal Member
May 21, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hello guys,

The same situation is happening with my setup (client<=>server) after the upgrade. I'm using 1.6 pre-release already.

So, I followed the advice and disabled HTPC Info. After that, the problem was solved and MEPO loaded much faster. I believe this problem is related to the TV connection timeout and something within the HTPC Info plugin.

Regards,

Kleber.

Ole Friis Heesgaard

Portal Member
September 7, 2012
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi
The same situation is happening with my setup (client<=>server) started in 1.5 pre, continued in 1.5 final, and still there in 1.6 final.

@kcosta: you wrote "So, I followed the advice and disabled HTPC Info" where is that done ??? the client or on the server ???

@2bitsculptor:you wrote "On the dedicated client, make sure TV Server monitoring is unchecked." where is that setup (can´t find it)

BR
OFH

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    in the Plugins section of MP Config on the client. go to HTPC Info and press the config button for Setup, On the first tab (Monitoring), and about halfway down the list is Monitor TV Server... just uncheck that.

The client side requires some TV Server dlls to be added to the MP folder on the client for the TV Server Monitor to function... it's in the docs for the HTPC Info plugin, I just didn't set it up. At least that's what I understand. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom