Considering upgrading and iMON (1 Viewer)

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Evening everyone,

Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in particular the display.

I am not bothered about the remote as I successfully use FLIRC for that.

The VFD display is critical to me, so I need to know if it is reliable, with no black displays etc,

Many thanks
    RH

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
    Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
    Replies
    Views
    I've found the Online Videos install. Version 2.3.1.0 is what's needed. Took some searching. Download OnlineVideos2.3.1.0.mpe1
    I've found the Online Videos install. Version 2.3.1.0 is what's needed. Took some searching. Download OnlineVideos2.3.1.0.mpe1
    Problems with IMON are well documented as well as the replacement dll for MiniDisplay with Soundgraph Display for iMON Manager...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour. My Dell XPS 420 has such a setting, and I can choose between: Remain off after a power failure. Reboot after a power failure. If your system reboots, "TV Server" starts automatically (because it is a...
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour...
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I wish to build a new terrestrial Freeview PVR using a new PC. So I would welcome some advice on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, i have same situation, i think. It can appear than the receiver bug and repeat the same command in loop, the only solution for me is to push the key remote who is repeating in loop. I think the best way is to move on RC6 remote and keep imon only as display. About driver i don't use latest but old. Its the 7.60.0521 it work...
    Hello, i have same situation, i think. It can appear than the receiver bug and repeat the same command in loop, the only solution...
    Hi! I'm using MP1 / Windows 10 on my HTPC case with integrated iMON Remote and Display (Thermaltake DH101). It worked when I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom