Correcting TV Series (1 Viewer)

Neff

Portal Member
February 22, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've been a long time user of MP1 and now MP2 is "nearly ready" I'm giving it a trial. One question I have is how to you correct a TV series - the importer has wrongly identified one and I can find an option to manually point it at the correct one.

It's taking a while to get used to the new a structure and the the only comment I really have so far is that the MP2 UI seems much slugish that MP1 on the hardware I'm using; I find I have to "press and wait" on my remote.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's taking a while to get used to the new a structure and the the only comment I really have so far is that the MP2 UI seems much slugish that MP1 on the hardware I'm using; I find I have to "press and wait" on my remote.
    The importer does a lot of things, which in MP1 need to be triggered manually and sequentially, while MP2 does all this - and much more - at the same time. Let the importer work and finish and you'll see a smooth and faster surface.

I also recommend to try the latest Pre2 build if you haven't already installed it.

One question I have is how to you correct a TV series - the importer has wrongly identified one and I can find an option to manually point it at the correct one.
    The option to manually trgiger a reimport of a single media item has not been added yet. It is on the list of things to be done.

Notwithstanding, this should not happen and we would be interested in getting more details. Very often it is simply the folder name that is misleading but if you posted server logs we could take a closer look at the root causes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom