CouchPotato - an iPhone remote app for MediaPortal | Version 1.2 (2011-08-05) (3 Viewers)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sounds great, been waiting for an update to use on my ipad for ages now :)
    Yeah, about that .... iPad won't be in the beta :-( I am about 70% done with the gesture remote at the moment, after that I will fix some issues and add enough polish for a beta version. The next big thing is to move all the UI to "size classes", this will result in the app adapting to every screen possible at the moment. But it's a big task with lots of things that can break, so I won't do that before the first beta.

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hi I was wondering can I use CP to connect to a remote PC via hostname?
    I have a remote PC streaming UK TV to me via slingbox :)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What ever happened to the iPhone 6 resolution update? We will have hover boards soon
    Who needs a hover board until they work reliably on water??
    Kidding aside, I was mostly out the last two months due to family health issues. Did the first commits back on CouchPotato the day before yesterday.

Things left to do before publishing the beta version:
    • Better Feedback / About screens
    • Graphics for the gesture remote
    • Connection screen styling
    • Some graphics improvements on the normal remote
    • Adding a changelog for the beta
    • Disabling of "now playing" screen, that's not good enough yet
    • Disabling of mp extended screens (not really usable yet)
    • Some bug fixing
    I have already prepared a sign up form for the beta but want to hold off posting that until I am sure the beta will be ready soon.
    As I said in the beginning of this post, I am back on it and will update this list when things get done.

Last edited:

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hi Shukuyen, thanks for the reply, I appreciate that you have had problems and hope things are as good as they can be.

I am still looking forward to the new version, any chance of a bigger resolution version without all the new fancy features in the mean time?

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    any chance of a bigger resolution version without all the new fancy features in the mean time?
    I will release a beta version soon, there will be 1000 beta tester slots. It will be the completely rewritten version (the old one doesn't build anymore ...) so I hope you all are happy with that. I plan to do regular updates to fix bugs and introduce more features. You will also be able to help prioritize the new features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom