CouchPotato - Looking for beta testers (1 Viewer)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

I am looking for beta testers for the next versions of https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...p-mediaportal-version-1-2-2011-08-05-a-96256/

The next version will include a refactoring of how connections to MediaPortal are done and also first steps to using the GMA Webservice. This are rather huge steps and I want to make sure that it will be a good experience for everyone.

If you want to help (and try out stuff early ;)) please send me an e-mail via the app support mail feature (Options -> Support -> Send mail). Also please tell me what MediaPortal version and plugins you are using (TV? Series? Movies?).

Thanks a lot!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I like to test! So I sent you an email! :)

I wan't also report a bug.. Sometimes I can't switch between gestures and remote view.. Than I have to go back to the homepage, and choose the right server again..

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you will get an email from me as well. But first I have to get CP working again (somehow I cant get it to recognize my PC, I have to investigate a bit, maybe in the weekend).

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you want to help (and try out stuff early ;)) please send me an e-mail via the app support mail feature (Options -> Support -> Send mail). Also please tell me what MediaPortal version and plugins you are using (TV? Series? Movies?).

Thanks a lot!

Hi Shukuyen,

I have just sent you an email, so let me know if you need my help.

Robbo100

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom