Cover Art (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The new version will pick up folder.jpg files as cover artwork automatically if the feature is enabled. So if you don't mind waiting, the next release will save you a lot of time.

As for multi-machine setups, there is a bit of discussion about it here. It is not officially supported right now, but you could get it to work even though it may be a little buggy..

deebo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
new version = next version or current version?

also, can the picture name be defined, for example mine are poster.jpg

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
new version = next version or current version?

also, can the picture name be defined, for example mine are poster.jpg
next version indeed. (oh boy....can hardly wait) (so post 0.5.5c)

As far as I can recall, there was some talk about making the picture name user definable.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Yeah, i meant the next version which will be tagged 0.6. And yes it will be user definable.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
It's coming soon, we just want to make sure it's right before release. There are a lot of changes in this one, and there has been some major work to the data provider system which we want to make sure works smoothly. It's coming soon, but our policy is it's done when it's done.

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi John,
    is it also possible to save the the covers/backdrops automatically in the movie folder instead of in a common cover artwork folder?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    No sorry RoXoR, it is not possible right now. If there is enough desire we could maybe add this as an advanced setting. But keep in mind this is a feature that would only benefit other applications or plug-ins rather than Moving Pictures itself, so I think the priority of such an enhancement would be very low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom