[fixed] Coverflow slows down, gfx not buffered enough. (1 Viewer)

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Coverflow slows down, gfx not buffered enough.

beware! complicated explanations following^^

so you mean the jumping to letter "p" for example

3. Hit for example the number 7 on your remote taking you to P ->
4. MP jumps forward to "Z" and back to "B", forward to "Y" and back to "C" ...... !
5. It takes ~ 3 minutes till "P" is achieved!

is solvable with your solution? that makes me happy already.

with "unsmooth scrolling" i meant that mp sometimes kind of stumbles and it looks like a "smaller version" of the above described jumping (trying to approach the desired letter from both sides...) occurs where the coverflow seems to restart on the left end of the screen and skips through to the actual item in the middle again...

anyway, coverflow is a great addition, i like it even if it is not that smooth!

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I think I have noticed a similar thing with coverflow and music.

I choose an artist (lets say they begin with P) - I hit play (and it goes to now playing). Now when I stop/finish playing the screen returns to the coverflow screen, but you can see it start at the beginning of the artists, then jump/move to the artist I previously selected. It doesn't look to good when it does this.

J.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Coverflow slows down, gfx not buffered enough.

with "unsmooth scrolling" i meant that mp sometimes kind of stumbles and it looks like a "smaller version" of the above described jumping (trying to approach the desired letter from both sides...) occurs where the coverflow seems to restart on the left end of the screen and skips through to the actual item in the middle again...
    the patch would help for this scenario - but we're still looking about the root cause...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom