Crash after playlist completes w/MP 1.0RC2 & PureAudio 0.2.0.0 (1 Viewer)

andy_c

December 9, 2007
Hi,

I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice last night, I played a music playlist, which played fine to completion. But when I walked over to the machine to create another playlist and play it, I saw the crash dialog. I got two of these in a row, but the third time I tried creating a short playlist to troubleshoot the problem and it did not occur, so it does not happen all the time. I'm not sure what the trigger is that allows repeatability of the crash.

I have two crash dump files, but I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post them. There are a bunch of references to PureAudio in the MediaPortal.log file within the crash dump zip, so this was my first guess.

If this is the correct forum to post the log, I'll post it after getting the OK, or if there is a more appropriate forum, let me know and I'll post it there.

Thanks,
Andy

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If this is the correct forum to post the log, I'll post it after getting the OK, or if there is a more appropriate forum, let me know and I'll post it there.

Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :)
    You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum.

Symphy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom