Crash after wake (fullscreensplashscreen not responding) (1 Viewer)

SVoyager

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2013
    Québec
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi, I've been using mediaportal for quite a while now and has been running smoothly, however I have an issue that is popping up lately and I can't pinpoint whats wrong, could use some help.

It happens mostly after waking the computer from sleep and might happen maybe 10% of the time. As it wakes, rather than being put strait back to the menu where I left it, I will get the loading screen and it hangs at loading plugins. Usually a full reboot will fix this. Its just been happening more often lately so that is strange. It even happened after a reboot, I needed to reboot a second time again to fix it. (that has happened only once)

When I open the task manager, I have FullScreenSplashScreen which is not responding along with the mediaportal application still running. I have attached the logs, couldn't find anything obvious in there but im not an expert at reading them either.

I am running 1.16 but was happening prior with 1.15 (can't say about older versions than these 2). As for plugins, for some reason the list was empty when I opened the extension manager, I had to reinstall some plugins but not sure if I've got them all. I have moving pictures, mp-tvseries, trakt, fanarthandler, titan.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Edit: Running on win7

Attachments

• mperror.jpg
      mperror.jpg
      378.3 KB
    • MediaPortal-Error.zip
      23.1 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

I'm sorry to report that the cause of the problem is not clear from the log files or screenshot. At least not to me.
    Please can you set the MediaPortal log verbosity to debug, then attach new log files next time the problem happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom