1.15.0 Crash of MediaPortal Server after watching DVB-IP channel (1 Viewer)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @georgius I have now install a blank windows 10 and install MediaPortal. I add a http stream to my channel over the dvb-ip and it works if I scan the m3u list. After this I install the filter plugin and scan the test channel again and it was not working (No Signal). I have attached the logs.
    By the logs, remote server returned that you're not authorized. It is probably because user agent is not present in request. With filter was also installed plugin into TV Service Configuration, where you can make some changes. So, in TV Server Configuration turn on MediaPortal IPTV filter and source splitter plugin and load your scan playlist into plugin. Select all HTTP urls and in options editor scroll down until you find UserAgent. Insert into UserAgent vlc/1.1.8. Then save playlist to new file and try to scan again.

upload_2016-12-17_13-10-22.png

ucola

Portal Member
    June 12, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @georgius it works :) thank you for your fast answer. so you recomand me to use the iptv filter for watching my http and rtsp streams? so that mean if I activate the plugin, then i can use normaly the channel search, because this plugin override the functionality of the mediaportal core iptv?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    so you recomand me to use the iptv filter for watching my http and rtsp streams?
    Because you have problems with core IPTV filter, I recommend to use MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter - I also use MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter in my environment.

so that mean if I activate the plugin, then i can use normaly the channel search
    You can use channel search with MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter, but in your case, you have to set UserAgent before channel search.

this plugin override the functionality of the mediaportal core iptv?
    Yes, MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter overrides core IPTV filter.

ucola

Portal Member
    June 12, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    yes, i see that you put on the m3u the useragent on the URL, so no problem I wil change the script to generate one with useragent. thank you for your help!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Personally I'd really like to be able to fix the built in IPTV filter too so that the streams are working with a default installation. Is it possible for me to access the streams directly?

ucola

Portal Member
    June 12, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @georgius thank you for your support. I have now installed all channel with the filter and mostly it works fine! but today eavening after 60 seconds watching with kodi it shows me the buffer loading message and the channel is stopped. The whole day it was working fine, but right now it is stopping after some times (mostly 60 seconds). If I watch the stream directly with VLC it works fine. I have attached the logs, can you check it if you have some free time? Would be verry helpful. I think with some parameter changes it would be possible that they works well (I hope!). Thank you for your support

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @georgius thank you for your support. I have now installed all channel with the filter and mostly it works fine! but today eavening after 60 seconds watching with kodi it shows me the buffer loading message and the channel is stopped. The whole day it was working fine, but right now it is stopping after some times (mostly 60 seconds). If I watch the stream directly with VLC it works fine. I have attached the logs, can you check it if you have some free time? Would be verry helpful. I think with some parameter changes it would be possible that they works well (I hope!). Thank you for your support
    Can you try to change UserAgent to "VLC/2.2.4 LibVLC/2.2.4" (of course, without quotes)? I didn't find anything in logs, it seems that remote server stops sending data and connection is closed.

ucola

Portal Member
    June 12, 2016
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    @georgius thank you for your fast answer, i have change to the new user agent, but is not working better. after some time i became on kodi a buffering message and it stops the stream. i test it again on tv server configuration with the "preview" button on the channel pagel and after some time it froze the stream. attached the first zip with kodi and the second with preview on tv server configuration. can you check it if you have some time? thank you for your help

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @ucola , I have a question about stream quality. When you open channel with VLC player, is stream stable? Do you observe within few minutes some stuttering or freezing of video or audio? I found something in logs, which seems to be like loosing signal. It seems like remote server stops sending data. Filter tries to close and open connection, but no data comes.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It seems like remote server stops sending data.
    Agree. When I test the streams here (you can do the same georgius - the streams seem to be available anywhere) with the built-in IPTV filter, the stream just stops. There doesn't seem to be any fault in the IPTV filter or TV Server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom