Crash when stopping Daemon Tools mounted video (1 Viewer)

zasz

Portal Member
January 19, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi folks!

I'm getting a crash, it occurs when I stop playing an image automounted through Daemon Tools, I think it's the unmount to DT that fails. The last line in the log says "Start process DTLite.exe -unmount 0" and the disc is still mounted.

It's easy to reproduce since it happens every time. I'm using DT Lite 4.41.3.0173 (downloaded and installed yesterday)

I'm not sure what else to look for, let me know if I can help!

MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1
MediaPortal Skin: default wide
Windows Version: Win 7 SP1
CPU Type: Intel core2 2,66
HDD: 2 * WD 1TB
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: Asus P5K-E
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 integrated audio
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: 2 * FloppyDTV
1. TV Card Type: DVB-C
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: ComHem
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply: Corsair HX520
Remote:
TV: Samsung LE46-B650
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

nswellman

Portal Member
February 6, 2011
Zasz, while I can't offer you any help in this situation, I believe I am facing the same problem. I have been having this issue since July, and have tried many different solutions. For me, the problem happens whether I am using the Video player that comes with Media Portal, or whether I am using the Moving Pictures Plugin. It always ends the same for me. I can successfully play a .iso file that I have ripped from DVD, but when I stop playback, I get a windows 7 error window that tells me that Media Portal has encountered an error and needs to be shut down. Also, interesting is that the error logs from Media Portal talk about an error with MediaInfoWrapper. I know that we aren't the only people facing this problem, but I have been unable to fix it since posting about it a month ago. Thanks for posting your problem, and here is hoping that we get it fixed. I do love Media Portal, but I need it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom