Creating a Category for new movies (1 Viewer)

Malakesher

Portal Member
February 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am trying to make a Movie Category that is for recently added movies only.

Alternatively I would be happy sorting movies by date added and limiting the list to the first 10 results or so.
Is it possible to create a feature that only includes movies added in the last 30 day or so.

Is there a way to do this?

Also if I have it to only show the last so many days is it possible to not have the category to show up if it is empty. (although I don't mind if not, just would be nicer that way.)

Thanks Liam

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am trying to make a Movie Category that is for recently added movies only.

Alternatively I would be happy sorting movies by date added and limiting the list to the first 10 results or so.
    Is it possible to create a feature that only includes movies added in the last 30 day or so.

Is there a way to do this?

Also if I have it to only show the last so many days is it possible to not have the category to show up if it is empty. (although I don't mind if not, just would be nicer that way.)

Thanks Liam

There is! :)
    You have to add a filter with these value: Date added is greater than -30d

In this category all movies will show up which were added the last 30 days.

Malakesher

Portal Member
    February 27, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Brilliant I was trying to do something like that but didn't know the exact thing to use I was trying things like current-30 and such. Haha.

Thanks a lot Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom