Currently recording oddity (1 Viewer)

kimnach

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Hinckley, OH
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's roughly 10:30p.m and I came down to watch what should have been a completed recording, but the "Recorded TV" indicates that it is currently being recorded.

Specifically, "Warehouse 13" runs from 9pm to 10pm, and "Alphas" runs from 10-11pm. Recorded TV shows "Warehouse 13 Today 9:58PM (0:00) recording dot" Alphas should be recording now, and Warehouse13 should be completed. The TV Guide shows the proper programs at the correct time slots, and both the digital and analog clocks show the correct time.

The shows are recurrring recordings. MP 1.3alpha. No logs, of course, since MP is currently recording.

This oddity is a new one. (Although, since using 1.3alpha, my pre- and post-paddings of two minutes each result in a one-hour recording total of 1:17 !)

update:
looking in the Warehouse13 recording folder, the 9pm recording was completed and, it seems, that Alphas is currently being recorded as a second WH13 file "Warehouse 13 - 2012-10-01 - We All Fall Down_1.ts".

Last edited:

kimnach

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Hinckley, OH
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
yes, they are.

in retrospect, i wonder if this has happened before without my realizing it. maybe when a show hadn't been recorded i attributed it to forgetting to schedule it, and it was actually in the wrong folder under the wrong title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom