Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (4 Viewers)

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I did drop my database and setup all the settings again and rescanned after upgrading to 1.2.0.28 on Friday maybe i should of done it after i upgraded to 1.2.0.23 yesterday as well :oops:

Just tried another recording and it has recorded 2 files again, 1 being only a second long and the 2nd I'm unable to play.

I think i will try dropping my database again and give it another try (thanks for the hint)

I'm guessing yours is working as it should so at least I know its something my end :)

Rich

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
i not using latest version but thinking of upgrading again today, im on .28 at present, think dropping database is a must. just a pain having to resort from 900 odd channels down to about 200 fta ones, but i do this because of series link and sky news channel, which is not available in the freesat version.

I will let you know what happens my end once i do the upgrade again today, hope this fixes your current problems.

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
There is a setting within the plugin under the settings tab that ignores scrambled channels, Maybe this would help you having to sort only the FTA channels.

I've never used it but I'm guessing that's what it would do :)

Last edited:

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
Update...

After dropping my database and trying a couple of recording it seems to have fixed my problem, That will teach me not to take short cuts in future :)

Thanks for the tip Atomic and hope your update goes smoothly for you (y)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
no worries its good to be of some use once in a while lol glad ur sorted, i dl latest github code and compiled on my lappy as a client, but it wont show tv guide data possibly because the tv server on other machine is the original alpha code. if only i could merge djblu code into the master ..... i need to learn a lot more :)

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
@DJBlu I've installed the latest version and I'm still having issues with ITV HD et al (No Signal). I'm sure it's me but when I do a manual, old fashioned, scan everything is back where it should be.

Any help appreciated.

hello

i have done a new scan today using the .31 grabber for sky and have set only modulation to not set for hd channels and itv1 hd is working no problems and i have the 6981 tbs as well, does this help u at all?[DOUBLEPOST=1353248583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Update...

After dropping my database and trying a couple of recording it seems to have fixed my problem, That will teach me not to take short cuts in future :)

Thanks for the tip Atomic and hope your update goes smoothly for you (y)

updated all channels resorted and recordings setup again will see how this one goes and let u know :)

theidiot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    I'll have a look at this later. Thanks for the tip.

When I checked this was already checked in the settings. I've disabled the auto scan for now. When I've got a mo I'll jump back in and have another look.

Last edited:

JoeF

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2012
    Manchester, United Kingdom
    Home Country
    All is working fine now. However ive just installed maya hd skin. Done a fresh grab as a few were not showing and now i get the message

pmt not found

any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom