Custom Data Grabber with Sky EPG Grabber for 1.16 onwards (1 Viewer)

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    England England
    @wjw You seem to be having the same, or similar issues with Online Vids as I have had. It used to work great several years ago, iPlayer, YouTube etc, and I did have it working on Amazon Prime for a short time, but it seemed to stop completely a couple of years back and the WAF factor dropped considerably. even the 'smart' LG TV in the bedroom plays both Amazon Prime and Netflix!

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    From the general views expressed in the OnlineVideos forum most things seem to work OK with the very latest version - at least, there seem to be quite a lot of satisfied users. I know that most effort is directed into MP2 these days - but I couldn't get Amazon to work on that either. I do wonder whether Amazon charge a fee to TV manufacturers for access rights.

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    England England
    @wjw Amazon seemed to start working fine when I just upgraded to latest versions of Online Videos. I could access the TV shows but when it came to play, an animated screen came up for a few seconds, and then it reverted back to the MP GUI. From the logs I've looked at, I'm having codec/rendering issues. I've posted a new thread up in the relevant forum section to see where I'm going wrong.

fritzelly

Portal Member
    January 17, 2011
    Country flag
    Ahh it seems to be working fine, just takes a long time for the data to be imported.
    With XMLTV showing zero programs imported and the guide empty I assumed it wasn't working

Happy Days!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    DHosein Adding Custom Artwork? My TVSeries 3
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    SpudR Custom filter for partially watched movies Moving Pictures 5
    toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
    D EPG No Data General Support 2
    D [solved] EPG Data off by -20 hours? General 10
    W Setup data connection - mySQL connection failed Installation, configuration support 1
    emphatic How to get the right data for War Of The Worlds? My TVSeries 1
    T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
    F No data in "File Details" Moving Pictures 2
    G Newb trying MP2, trouble with guide data General 5
    J EPG data recheck? Feature Requests 0
    B [solved] Where is the satellite data now? General 10
    T No data available using xmltv and mc2xml xmlTV 2
    M Importing movie data General 38
    T Media Portal 2 EPG data missing General 16
    P Multiple clients - share resume/watched data General 1
    M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 2
    J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
    A 1.24.0 CD art grabber not working in Shares view 1.24-1.26 Pre Release 17
    geotwticher TV Guide EPG Grabber for Australia 2020 RIP freepg.tv General 4
    C Grabbers broken General Support 24
    F My Films and .nfo grabber don't grab all the covers Newcomers Forum 0
    vuego Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
    Top Bottom