Custom Data Grabber with Sky EPG Grabber for 1.16 onwards | Page 12

Discussion in 'General Development (no feature request here!)' started by Brownard, May 6, 2017.

1. porky996t
    • Premium Supporter

porky996t MP Donator

Chartered Surveyor
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    Show System Specs
    @wjw You seem to be having the same, or similar issues with Online Vids as I have had. It used to work great several years ago, iPlayer, YouTube etc, and I did have it working on Amazon Prime for a short time, but it seemed to stop completely a couple of years back and the WAF factor dropped considerably. even the 'smart' LG TV in the bedroom plays both Amazon Prime and Netflix!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wjw

wjw Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    From the general views expressed in the OnlineVideos forum most things seem to work OK with the very latest version - at least, there seem to be quite a lot of satisfied users. I know that most effort is directed into MP2 these days - but I couldn't get Amazon to work on that either. I do wonder whether Amazon charge a fee to TV manufacturers for access rights.

4. porky996t
    • Premium Supporter

porky996t MP Donator

Chartered Surveyor
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Home Country:
    England England
    Show System Specs
    @wjw Amazon seemed to start working fine when I just upgraded to latest versions of Online Videos. I could access the TV shows but when it came to play, an animated screen came up for a few seconds, and then it reverted back to the MP GUI. From the logs I've looked at, I'm having codec/rendering issues. I've posted a new thread up in the relevant forum section to see where I'm going wrong.

5. fritzelly

fritzelly Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh it seems to be working fine, just takes a long time for the data to be imported.
    With XMLTV showing zero programs imported and the guide empty I assumed it wasn't working

Happy Days!

6. wjw

wjw Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @porky996t
    Interesting. I just tried again and didn't even get as far as I did last time! Also, according to the OnlineVideos thread OnlineVideos 2.3.1.0 [2017/05/15] Amazon is working! I await your result with great interest.

@FR

Glad you got a result. Next step is to master TVWishlist!

• Like Like x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!