Custom Data Grabber with Sky EPG Grabber for 1.16 onwards (1 Viewer)

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    @wjw You seem to be having the same, or similar issues with Online Vids as I have had. It used to work great several years ago, iPlayer, YouTube etc, and I did have it working on Amazon Prime for a short time, but it seemed to stop completely a couple of years back and the WAF factor dropped considerably. even the 'smart' LG TV in the bedroom plays both Amazon Prime and Netflix!

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    From the general views expressed in the OnlineVideos forum most things seem to work OK with the very latest version - at least, there seem to be quite a lot of satisfied users. I know that most effort is directed into MP2 these days - but I couldn't get Amazon to work on that either. I do wonder whether Amazon charge a fee to TV manufacturers for access rights.

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    @wjw Amazon seemed to start working fine when I just upgraded to latest versions of Online Videos. I could access the TV shows but when it came to play, an animated screen came up for a few seconds, and then it reverted back to the MP GUI. From the logs I've looked at, I'm having codec/rendering issues. I've posted a new thread up in the relevant forum section to see where I'm going wrong.

fritzelly

Portal Member
    January 17, 2011
    Ahh it seems to be working fine, just takes a long time for the data to be imported.
    With XMLTV showing zero programs imported and the guide empty I assumed it wasn't working

Happy Days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom