Custom Intro Issue (1 Viewer)

booba5185

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Hey everyone, first off, I LOVE THIS PLUG-IN. My set up would be nothing without it, so thank you thank you thank you. I'm just now setting up intro videos, using these:
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-definition-trailers.php

I'd like to have a random one play everytime I open a movie, and it doesn't seem to be happening. I have all of the files in "D:\Intros\" and I have that path entered in Advanced settings, but the video don't always play. It seems like it will play an intro video on the FIRST movie I play, but nothing after that (so far). Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the fantastic plug-in and any help you can provide!

Edit: after further reading, I found that this only happens if I stop the intro movie before it's completed. Also, with 1.3.1, is there a way to have it play a DTS intro followed by a movie trailer?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You are right about watching to completion. Basically a intro trailer will not play if you are resuming in the middle of the film.

And I am sorry but currently there is no way to sequence things like you suggested, if you want multiple intro videos it will always be random. This is something I will look at in the future though.

booba5185

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Cool cool, I think a somewhat easy way to achieve the ordering of the videos would be to give us the option to select 2 folders to play random videos from? For example, I'd put all my trailers in "D:\trailers\" and all my intros in "D:\Intros\" The MovingPictures would allow me to select one folder that it will play a random video from first, then I can select another folder that it would play a random video from second. Sorry if it sounds confusing, and I don't knwo if that kind of option is even available, it's just an idea.

Thanks again for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom