Cyberlink PowerCinema Remote Plugin v1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
Thanks for the tips... Could you maybe give a little more info on how to use these? And what it evenghost?

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I use intelliremote.

It effectively works as a mapping system which recognises any keypress on the remote and will play back any keypress (or combination of keypresses). I have used it with the Cyberlink remote for years and it is absolutely faultless. It can be mapped with different profiles which change automatically as different software takes the focus. So if you use multishortcut to run PDVD to play a blueray, the buttons will then automatically work for that PDVD, and then when you go back to MP, the MP profile will re-load.

It is very simple, very easy to setup, and only costs a small amount (approx £15 I think).

I can highly recommend it for stress-free use of this an many other remotes.

Rob

son_t

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    I've tried using the new (1.0.1) files, and I still have problems using this plugin on Windows 7 with MP 1.1.3.

I get the 'RegisterDevice fehlgeschlagen. Errorcode: -3' message as well as 'AutohotkeyRemoteControl' plugin not appearing in the process plugin panel (don't think it is working).

I've downloaded and installed PowerCinema trial to see if this helped, but it doesn't.

Help!

Kaye M

October 2, 2011
    I had it working ok untill I just upgaded to 1.2.0.0 and now I got Incompatible Plugins

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    -<plugins><plugin>CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null</plugin></plugins>

I also try it with CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.1
    Any clues ?
    Thanks

son_t

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Gave this up a long time ago.

In fact I gave up MP completely and switched to XMBC. XMBC recognised and works (basic functions) with this remote without any configuration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom