Cynergy T USB XS Configuration DVB-T (1 Viewer)

tonix

January 1, 2006
Italy
Hi folks,
I'm trying to get the usb tv card configured on my media portal installation, but it isn't working. I can't see any channel within the TV panel. The autotune does not work either.
Has someone configured the same usb card?
Thank for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Nice find there Mr Henry. Wish I had that guide when I stumbled through the driver nightmare that is this device. Attached my copy of the driver zip in case the external web version disappears one day. There is also the option in Device Manager to roll back the automatically installed Microsoft driver (2009/2010) to the working...
Nice find there Mr Henry. Wish I had that guide when I stumbled through the driver nightmare that is this device. Attached my copy...
Hello, I have 3x Realtek RTL2832U usb DVB-T tuners in my MP1 TV Server. They appear as REALTEK DTV Filter with unique card IDs and...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Thanks CyberSimian, I'll see what I can find at the Green Button web site.
Hi Folks, I have a Dell XPS Desktop computer that I've had an Analog Angel USB TV Tuner hooked up to for the past 5+ years that...
Replies
Views
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI. Here are three sub- items to find. You should look at all of them...
Jep this part is missing in Wiki, sorry. You can find the codec settings under "Settings" > "Player" > "Codecs" in the MP2 GUI...
I am a new user of MP2 and having problems configuring it with a PCTV HD 292e DVB-T USB Tuner. I'm running the latest Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom