Dadeo, please don't abandon aMPed!!!! (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Dadeo

As a result, I think it is probably time to discontinue development of aMPed. There are so many great skins available now! (y)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm waiting for aMPED for MP2 before I can move on..... aMPed is my exclusive skin ... nothing else works for me and the wife. Although, we have finally gone to wide screen and no longer use the 4:3 format.... you could maybe consider a 1080 exclusive version (aMPed HD) for MP1?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thx Chuck - I'll make you a deal - if you (or someone) is willing to help skin the TV stuff and apps I don't/can't use I am willing to continue with a version of aMPed HD only for widescreen, at least for a while.
    You are probably the best candidate since you have been modding aMPed for years and know it well.:p

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    there are so many plug-ins I don't use as well ... but I can force myself to help on those that I do ... wasn't there a utility that would scale a skin to a new size? I used it several years ago, is it still around?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I've done the initial conversion from aMPed v3.6.3.2060 to HD ... the converter hung on infoservice.feeds.xml (all other xmls converted), so I will have to play around with it, and double check the HD skin to fix some of the hickups.... don't expect it done soon.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    @Dadeo

I'm starting a thread for aMPed HD.

Is there a chance you can adapt the skin editor for a single size (1280x1080) specifically for aMPed HD? It will need, of course, to only store data to the aMPed HD skin. All of the aMPed skin folders can be duplicated into an aMPed HD folder for now, until the media can be sized appropriately. I will package the main xmls that I have at this point, to begin.

oh, listwidth needs to be increased to at least 795.

Thanks

Chuck

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Maybe - Editor is hardest for me as Migue used to do it and it's a lot of trial and error for me. :p Tip of the iceberg I suspect Really all the images should be redone for HD?

Olli123

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2012
    As a result, I think it is probably time to discontinue development of aMPed. There are so many great skins available now! (y)
    It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin!
    This skin is so awesome .
    Nice looking and all this build in features/support without any bugs! AWESOME! Nice work dude.
    I cant even imaging the amount of hours which you spend with it.
    so simply-> THANKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom