Daemon auto unmount

Discussion in 'Installation, configuration support' started by Fredvr, February 27, 2009.

1. Fredvr

Fredvr Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi

Automount .iso and play DVD's works fine. I have an issue when I want to switch between .iso's however because the last mounted drive stays mounted even playing has stopped

Is there a way to auto unmount the drive when the player stops? I know you can 'manually' eject etc but this can be forgotten quickly especcialy when you do 'other things' after looking at a video before going to the next one..

when a drive is still mounted:
    - you will see it back in explorer listings everytime which I don't want;
    - there is a big chance it will auto mount it again to the .iso it was pointing to the last time.

something like this sequence =>
    1. daemon -mount 0
    2. player
    3. daemon -unmount 0

now it's doing only steps 1 and 2 with a very big chance something is still mounted when it gets to 1

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -Manfred-
    • Premium Supporter

-Manfred- Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +350 / 0
    Home Country:
    Finland Finland
    Hi

This is fixed in the latest SVN. It can speed up new mounting from 5 sec to 0.6 sec. Also Virtual CloneDrive (beta version where daemon emulation) is now supported.

Cheers,
    M

4. Fredvr

Fredvr Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Does this mean it's also supporting auto unmounting the drive after playing?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!