Danes ... Help (2 Viewers)

Biografen

Portal Pro
June 5, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
NIP.NYBORG ........ hmm strange.. he got a number, and after he put that number in, it worked...but then again ...he just told me he had to put the number into the television ....hmm

nip.nyborg

Portal Pro
January 12, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Biografen
Yes I know. It is a network number, if your TV or tuner-box scan via network-scan. But it is not needed if you make a full scan. ( I used it on my TV)

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi fellow Danes,
    I live in Odense and have YouSee cable. Last night I searched Global with Symbolrate 6875 and found all channels with my FiredTV-C - except for DR-HD. Any tip on which frequency to search for DR-HD?

I have added the new frequencies for scanning with Yousee to SVN, so it should work fine from next SVN build.

Biografen

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    SEIDELIN .... Thx :)

GIBMAN .... PowerCinema6 codecs dont work at my place ...was actually thinking if the Powercinema and PowerDVD9 used the same codec..cause that codec don't work either....
    when i install and use Power's Codec's my MP free totally... ...... OR black screen and no sound

Actually ...from my point of view ... MP don't work with MPEG4 ... i can install the CoreAVC pro 1.9.5 trial, and i can make the picture viewable ...but it's very very bad resolution, picture is very ...hmm.. "Ugly"

So now .....cant figure out what to do.... have been reading on recorder.dk and they say something about win7 codec...but wont help me...im using XP

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    FYI:
    We see some issues with current SVN and DXVA capable codecs with the new Danish mpeg4 channels.
    Whether the bug is in MP or the broadcast is being investigated.
    Gibman added this to mantis

If any of you are using an older SVN (e.g. 1.0.2) and have no problems with the new channels in combination with a DXVA codec (hardware assisted decoding) and are getting the channels from DVB-T, please post your results here.

batjan

Portal Member
    November 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    SEIDELIN .... Thx :)Actually ...from my point of view ... MP don't work with MPEG4 ... i can install the CoreAVC pro 1.9.5 trial, and i can make the picture viewable ...but it's very very bad resolution, picture is very ...hmm.. "Ugly"

I works for me on my old pc, until it reaches 100% cpu (dr hd)...

Quxen

April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Mackey, plz tell
    Thanks! It was. There is no sound and picture however. But I've seen a few leads to solve that problem, so that should be possible to fix (edit: all already is)
    What's the trick, I have tearing, stuttering - all kinds of problems - tried coreAVC, Sac's codec pack, DivX 7 etc.
    Somewhere in these forums someone wrote that h.264 and tv server wont work? hopefulle he was a lying bastard, and it can be done - just need to know how.

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    He was a lying sob indeed-

Ive been watching 1080p HD channels for ages in dxva mode, XP, vista and W7 now.
    Only the new danish h264 channels seem to mess things up in terms of using dxva.

I think tourettes might be our santa claus this year :)

/gibman

Mackey, plz tell
    Thanks! It was. There is no sound and picture however. But I've seen a few leads to solve that problem, so that should be possible to fix (edit: all already is)
    What's the trick, I have tearing, stuttering - all kinds of problems - tried coreAVC, Sac's codec pack, DivX 7 etc.
    Somewhere in these forums someone wrote that h.264 and tv server wont work? hopefulle he was a lying bastard, and it can be done - just need to know how.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Mackey, plz tell

I understand my comment can be misinterpreted - it was only meant to tell that I got picture and sound, and not to indicate that the picture was perfect and clear.

Mostly though, the picture when watching DR-HD is pretty good with perfect sound, crisp picture and with a limited number of dropped frames (3-10 percent). However, after watching 2-3 minutes the stream is apparantly lost for a moment and from there on half of the frames are dropped. This apparently only changes when I switch to a channel and back again. Then everythings runs smoothly again - watching 10000 frames on DR-HD with only 54 dropped! When watching DR-HD the CPU usage is 50-65% while watching regular mpeg-2 channels requires 10-12%. For both meassurements utorrent was running in the background.

I have not watched the HD channel that much and my experience is only based upon 30 minutes of watching.

My setup is MP 1.1 with SVN from 20-10-2009 and coreAVC 1.9.5. I uses a Kingston 4GB USB flash stick for timeshifting. When I got the time, I will play around a bit and try to find a working solution. However, I believe my issues is releated to problems that already has been reported by Gibman and that the ever-hardworking tourettes will have a look at when he has the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom